Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Busy Weekend

On Friday, we added another girl to our family. Here's the newest addition...an 8 week old female bloodhound named Pearl (as in the Black Pearl from Pirates of the Caribbean).

Hopefully I'll be able to get better pictures soon...it's hard to capture a constantly moving target.



Saturday, we went to Reed's 4th birthday party (Colin's best friend). I think Madelyn had more fun than Colin did. He kept telling me that he wanted it to be his birthday again.




Sunday, we traveled to Jonesboro to visit with my family that lives there and my aunt, cousin and her little girl who came in from out of State. As soon as I upload the rest of the pictures from our visit, I'll post more. Sarah...if you got any good pictures please email them to me!

Here's Amy giving me her best one-eyed pirate impression...


Colin & Amy riding in the dump truck at the mall. I'm sure you can guess who picked out their ride. Amy probably would have preferred the pink & white van in the background.

4 comments:

Council Family said...

your kiddos are growing up before my very eyes...I will have to make a trip that way soon! That or have you and Jeffrey vacation in Knoxville!

Ashley said...

Pearl is adorable, I love the name!!

Tabitha and Kelly said...

SO CUTE!! You guys did have a busy weekend! I LOVE the puppy. I've heard that bloodhounds are GREAT pets for kids. Hope we see you guys soon. I just can't believe how big your kids are getting especially your little girl!! She was just a baby last time we saw her.

Amanda @ Bibs and Cribs said...

Hi Ashley! I am so glad you found us! How do you & SB know each other? We were friends in college, and both pledged Chi O!

We have a bloodhound, too. They are the most wonderful dogs in the world!!!