Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fun Weekend

The weekend before we began the bathroom project, we went to Fayetteville to visit Kelley & Chad and go to the Razorback game. We had a great time and always hate to come home to Pine Bluff...it's such a depressing town.



For some reason Madelyn loves eating lemons. She makes a horrible face after every bite, but keeps going back for more.


Madelyn kept wanting to love on her daddy...she's such a sweet girl.


Of course, Colin had to get him some love as well. They really love each other.


We also took the kids bowling for the first time. Colin had a blast and Madelyn enjoyed pouring water on my lap and making me look like I peed in my pants. Thank goodness I was the one with the camera and no one got a picture of that! Also, the hand air dryers in the bathroom help the situation too.

Chad helping Colin


Kelley & Colin


Jeffrey & Colin



Colin kept telling me "I Win" every time his ball knocked down a pin! He was so proud!


Of course, no trip to Fayetteville would be complete without a trip to the park!



I'm not sure who had more fun!

3 comments:

Council Family said...

looks like some great memories were made by all. we are heading to mom and dad's this weekend--if you happen to see mom in Jonesborro, tell her I for me.
your cousin Anna

Sarah Beth said...

That looks like a fun trip! Where is that park? The slide looks fun!

sarahjane said...

too cute.
amy loves lemons, too. i have caught her eating the rind.